- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Advising
- Majors, Minors, Degrees & Course Guides
- Transfer Evaluation
- Tutoring and Student Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Getting Started in Research
- Academic Credit
- Senior Capstone/Thesis
- Presenting Your Research
- Frontiers in Science
- Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC)
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Student Adventures in Research and Studying Abroad
- Poster Fair: Undergraduate Research and Senior Thesis Presentations
- Getting Connected
- Scholarships and Funding
- Awards, Recognition, and Highlights
- Graduation and Beyond
- Get Admitted to Medical School
- Jobs and Careers
Chemistry (CHEM) Prep-Room - Undergraduate Teaching Laboratories
Student Lab Safety Follow the links to view the University of Arizona and the Department of Chemistry safety policies and procedures.
Student Lockers This will explain the maintenance of chemistry student laboratory lockers and the financial responsibility you assume when you check in to a locker.
Lab Instructor Information Check this out for procedures regarding Check In, Check Out, and other administrative tips. You'll also find experiment and equipment tips here.
Individual Research Projects If you are taking or teaching Chem 152, 247b, or 326, look here for information on how to manage your individual research projects. The following pages explain the most efficient way to communicate with the prep-room to aid in the success of your research project.
FAQs or Comments? Get answers to some frequently asked questions or contact Preproom employees directly.