- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Advising
- Majors, Minors, Degrees & Course Guides
- Transfer Evaluation
- Tutoring and Student Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Getting Connected
- Scholarships and Funding
- Awards, Recognition, & Highlights
- Graduation and Beyond
- Get Admitted to Medical School
- Jobs and Careers
Majors, Minors, Degrees, and Course Guides
Majors - Checklist & Sample 4-year Plans
The check-lists below are for planning purposes only, not to replace the official UA Academic Program Requirement Reports for the degrees. Official requirement reports for each catalog year can be found in the | UA general catalog |. Be sure to select your catalog year as requirements may change from year to year.
- BA BIOC Requirement
- BA BIOC - four year plan
- BS BIOC Requirement
- BS/MS - combined 5-year program
- BS BIOC - four year plan
- Senior Thesis Research and Requirements - Research and a Senior Thesis are required components of the BS in BIOC
- BA CHEM Requirement
- BS CHEM Requirement
- BS CHEM checklist for 2010
- BS CHEM checklist for 2009
- BS CHEM checklist for catalog years 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- BS CHEM checklist for catalog years 2004 and earlier
- BS CHEM 2+2 Plan
- BA CHEM checklist for 2009
- BA CHEM checklist for catalog years 2008 and earlier
- BA CHEM 2+2 Plan
SCED (Science Education CHM option)
- BSC SCED (CHM) checklist for 2012-2013
- BSC SCED (CHM) checklist for 2009
- BSC SCED (CHM) checklist for catalog years 2008 and earlier
Would you like to be part of the next generation of science education researchers?
Information is available at the | Science Education Scholars | page. Also, consider applying for the | ACS-Hach Scientific Annual Scholarship for Chemistry Teachers |.
Contact | Vincente Talanquer |, the Faculty Advisor for this program.
Minors - BIOC or CHEM
Appointments for BIOC or CHEM minors are generally not necessary, as most questions can be answered during walk-in hours. If, AFTER consulting the requirements online for your catalog year, you still have questions, contact an advisor below. If an appointment is necessary, we will schedule one.
If you have multiple programs (degree plans), please specify which one should have the minor.
Please note that some programs do have double dipping policies that make a minor in Chemistry or Biochemistry difficult. Please check with your major advisor regarding their double dipping policies.
Contact an Academic Advisor (listed on the right)
|Jennie Vander Hooven
Last Names A-L
|Martin Marquez II
Last Names M-Z