- Analytical Biophysics Core Facility
- Chemical Synthesis Facility (CSF)
- Clean Room
- Chemistry Instrumentation and Electronics Facility (ChIEF)
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (EPR)
- Laboratory for Electron Spectroscopy & Surface Analysis (LESSA)
- Glass Shop
- Keck Imaging Center (KECK)
- Machine Shop
- Macromolecular Crystallography
- Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy (PES)
- X-ray Diffraction Facility
Analytical Biophysics Core Facility
The Analytical Biophysics and Materials Characterization core facility was set to accomplish four main goals.
- First, we are to maintain our current analytical capabilities. This is done by training scientists and users in the proper care and handling of equipment.
- Secondly, we help peers and students in the design of experiments such that resulting data will be maximally beneficial. This also includes training workshops on equipment expectations, data regression, and statistical experimental design.
- Thirdly, we are to develop new methodologies that are either unique to the science or merely reconstructions of heavily used devices.
- Finally, we are available to help in grant writing and procurement and refurbishment, replacement and reagent sharing.