- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Advising
- Majors, Minors, Degrees & Course Guides
- Transfer Evaluation
- Tutoring and Student Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Getting Started in Research
- Academic Credit
- Senior Capstone/Thesis
- Presenting Your Research
- Frontiers in Science
- Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC)
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Student Adventures in Research and Studying Abroad
- Poster Fair: Undergraduate Research and Senior Thesis Presentations
- Getting Connected
- Scholarships and Funding
- Awards, Recognition, and Highlights
- Graduation and Beyond
- Get Admitted to Medical School
- Jobs and Careers
Missed Lab Policy
If you miss a General Chemistry Lab, refer to your course syllabus for dates, times and schedules of the make-up labs.
If you miss an Organic Chemistry Lab, the Teaching Support Office (TSO) in Koffler 201 has posted dates and times of the make-up labs. Labs must be made up during the missed week or the following week.
Special Make-up Labs
After the standard “make-up week” has passed, the reagents and supplies are stored and not available unless you receive special permission from Steve Brown, or Anne Padias in the Teaching Support Office (Koffler 201). If your special makeup request is approved, it will be forward it to the Preproom. You will receive confirmation via E-mail regarding the details of your makeup lab. Please print and bring this E-mail message with you when you come to make up the experiment so the Preproom person may check out the kit to you.
Only Lab Course Coordinator may Approve a Special Make-up Lab.
It is the Students’ responsibility to log into the Makeup Logbook and have Makeup TA signatures of proof for makeup work to be accepted by their course instructor.